Friday, May 12, 2006

Sockapaloooza Package - Part 1

What's this? A sockapaloooza package! I wonder what's inside?




Socks, of course!




Not just any socks, either. Socks that were hand-dyed by Melanie and knitted from her very own pattern. (Since I was her lucky sock pal, I got a free copy of the pattern! I can't wait to knit some myself!)

The cat? She approves.



A close up of the sock on my foot:



And a closeup of the gusset (I simply adore the heel flap on this sock.):




Want to see the rest of the package? (Along with a closeup of the FABULOUS bag?) Tune in for Part 2 this weekend! Until then, happy knitting!

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Oooh, those are so pretty! What a gorgeous pattern and soft blue color. Very lucky!

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I'm so glad you like them, and more importantly, that your cat likes them (since anyone with a cat knows that its the cat's opinion that counts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home