Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Finish Line...and Beyond

It's in sight. I'm making my way through the second of the Crusoe socks!





Here's a closeup of the progress on the second sock:





I'm already looking ahead to my next project. I'm beginning to realize that I am definately a "sock knitter". I think socks are by far my favorite thing to knit. I have quite a few possibilities, including three WIPs...

The first is the Georgetown socks. These socks were the second pair I ever started knitting, and it looks like I didn't get very far. The yarn is Lorna's Laces in the Georgetown colorway.





The next possibility is the second of the Jaywalker socks. Here is the first, for reference. At the moment, this project is in the lead for which will be next.





Last of the WIPs is the Savannah socks. This is my first (and only) sock with a contrast color in the heel. It's also my first lacy sock. I really like it and with Summer well on its way, I hope to finish these by June.





Of course, we have a couple items in the non-WIP category that are calling my name...

The Red Sox socks...





And a skein of Socks That Rock in the colorway Queen Rock...





Hmmm, which to choose...any opinions out there?

My favorite picture of the day:


(A closeup of the Jaywalker sock.)



Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Oooh, yummy, yummy socks! I'm going to have to do some Jaywalkers soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home