The Crusoe socks for Sockapaloooza are done!
Woohoo! I finished them today and took a few pictures (I'll post more of those pictures a little later) and then they took a leisurely bath with some Lavender Eucalan. They are now drying and will be ready to be sent on Tuesday! I am so excited to be finished!
Pattern: Knitty's Crusoe sock pattern.
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM (Color P145 or #5947 - I'm never sure which is the color reference.)
Needles: Addi Turbo 12" circular US size 2, Brittany DPNs US size 2 (DPNs used only for the toe)
Modifications: I adjusted the stitch count for size. I used a round heel with these instructions. I completed the Kitchener stitch when there were 16 total stitches remaining on the needles, rather than 10.
I'm happy with how the socks turned out, and I really hope my sock pal likes them! I'm still nervous about whether they will fit, it's difficult to know for sure. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!
Until next time, happy knitting!